US Taxation

At Geib & Company our US tax professionals provide the following services:

  • US Tax Returns for American Citizens living in Canada
  • US Tax Returns for Canadians
  • Canadians spending extensive time in the US
  • Canadians owning property in the US
  • Canadian businesses operating in the US
  • Treaty Benefits
  • Foreign Tax Credits
  • Tax Planning and Compliance services
  • US and Canadian Tax Advice
  • Foreign Bank Account Reporting
  • Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts
  • US persons with respect to Foreign Corporations